I've been really struggling lately with my OCD and HA lately. The past week and a half have been hell and today is my second day on 50mg of Zoloft (gonna go up to 100mg in a week). I went out to eat with my folks yesterday evening and was in a rougher part of town. On our way out of the restaurant into the parking lot my left heel "shifted" in a way (I don't know how to describe it, maybe a mistep moving the muscle a little bit) and I instantly freaked out thinking I had stepped on a needle.

I checked behind me to see if I saw anything, and I didn't. (My mom is aware of my OCD and checked also and said "there's nothing there.") and I checked the bottom of my shoes and didn't find any evidence of a needle there. I checked also when I got home the soles of my feet which looked just fine and rubbed some alcohol over them to be sure and nothing stung.

But this morning at about four am I couldn't sleep and found that there was pain on pressure in my Left heel in a concentrated point! I again went to look at my foot and there is no evidence of a bruise or anything but I still am freaking out over it. :(

I'm deathly afraid of blood-bourne diseases and the idea of possibly contracting something and not knowing that I have it and giving it to my boyfriend is unbearable.