Thread: Worried About My Stomach

Worried About My Stomach

Okay so I have been pretty lax on my eating lately. I’ve found dairy and gluten are triggers for me but I’m also taking this really good greens supplement has pre/probiotics. The night before last night I had a huge slice of pizza for dinner. Both dairy and gluten packed. Nothing happened like immediately so I thought I’d be good. Last night I had a glass of red wine and a lemon drop while out with friends. I also had a burger patty no bun with onions and pickles and some duck fat French fries. This morning I’ve already pooped twice. The first one was so hard I bled on the paper a little. The second was softer but I have this weird rolling pain, meaning it like comes on and cramps and then goes away, on my left side. It’s making me worried. I googled and of course the first thing is pancreatic cancer. Or colon cancer. I don’t want to call my husband and work and be a nut case so I’m trying to think rationally. I had eggs and tator tots for breakfast and then the pooping started. Should I be worried? Should I go to the ER? The pain is like a 2-3 when it comes on. I just want it to go. I have a lot to do today. And I’m supposed to go to a spin class in a half hour. Helpppppp

Re: Worried About My Stomach

Googled a little more I know so bad but I’m home alone and worried. Diverticulitis. I’m freaked out. What if it’s that?! How will I know!?!?

It could just be IBS as well.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Quote Originally Posted by aanns_GAD View Post
    Googled a little more I know so bad but I’m home alone and worried. Diverticulitis. I’m freaked out. What if it’s that?! How will I know!?!?
    I had a diverticulitis attack last year. I was totally down and out for days and ended up in the ER. You would definitely know! Stop Googling and shooting yourself in the foot! You're eating crap and paying the price or as Nic is saying, some IBS.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Thread Information