Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Palpatations

Palpatations

Hello there has anyone has palpitations 2 days in a row they started yesterday afternoon went away in the evening then started about 10 o'clock thismorng there making me very worried and panicky, if something was wrong with my heart would I know by now , thank you .

Re: Palpatations

Yes i have them every day. Completely normal. do you drink coffee? Even if you dont, as we have anxiety our bodies relase stress hormones all day so we may have well have had about 15 cups of coffee.
    Please dont worry though. Exercise can help as this lowers stress

Thank you for your reply they seem to be one after the other I get about an hour in between then they start again it's been all day today so far really frightening I keep thinking my hearts going to get worn out pumping this much

Yes i get them one after another too they're called ectopic beats and wont do you no harm. This is what the cardiologist told me as i too was worried and thought there was something really wrong mine actually has extra beats, she checked my pulse and said you have extra beats which wont cause any heart attack or anything of sort but they can be annoying!

Thank you that's made me feel a bit better did you feel really tired and exhausted after, I'm going hot and cold when I get them and my head feels strange but I don't know if I'm doing that because they make me panic then I'm sweating and I'm thinking what hell is this they just came on out the blue yesterday and just won't go away.

Yes i do because im in panic mode so i go hot and red and it causes more. So try and relax and your symptoms will go away but like i said even people without anxiety get them and they're normal!

Thank you for talking to me it's helped a lot.

No problem! Dont worry!

I will try .

Right so now I have had nearly constant palpitations without a rest from them so today I went to my doctors and have to have blood tests and one of them 24 hour monitor's am very worried now and the palpitations are hardly stopping at all till I fall asleep from total exhaustion just so worried now .

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information