Hi All,

I;m having a pretty hard time dealing with feelings that I have MS. It is mainly the fact that every now and then I get weird twitches and spasms in my face and legs, and that my right leg feels like stiff and awkward to move- I am moving with a bit of a gait.

Now I feel like this could be for many different reasons. I had a very stressful time last week, got little sleep and didnt eat too much. I also sat with my legs in unusual positions, my right big toe also eroded quite a lot of the base of my sole through friction! I am hoping these are the reasons my legs feel bad. But it feels strange that the gait is coming on more now, that it hasn't gone away after a week, and that I am getting these strange sensations on my legs and face. I am going to the doctors tomorrow, going to try and focus on my anxiety as the main reason I am there, but this is also genuinely very much concerning me. I am finding it had to eat or relax at all, and I am going into times of frequent panic at work and generally feeling really quite awful.

Any support would be really, really appreciated!

Thanks in Advance,
Misguided Doddle