Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Transferring

Transferring

Hi all,

Ive started to deal (i think) my health anxiety in respect of myself but the last week ive been worried about my husband. He has had bleeding (he said had two cuts) is tired (working harder in the gym) and bowel habits have changed (sometimes twice a day)

I need some sence talking in to me.

Re: Transferring

So he's bleeding because he cut himself, is tired because he's exercising more and has had a couple of extra poo's?

Yes exactly, bleeding from his bottom, more poos and is tired. All with plausible explanations but i jump to cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsEd View Post
    Yes exactly, bleeding from his bottom, more poos and is tired. All with plausible explanations but i jump to cancer.
    The big question is, if we all told you you're being irrational (and you know you are), will it help? While I'd love to see you do it on your own, I'm happy to do so if it will

Positive thoughts
    Last edited by Fishmanpa; 12-06-19 at 22:16.
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

I think it will help tonight. Tomorrow? Who knows? Thats the problem with health anixety though i guess isnt it

But you can get help with the HA so these things don't escalate so why not do that?

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

bleeding from his bottom, more poos and is tired. All with plausible explanations.
    Your own words are the best reassurance as I wouldn't say anything different. Nic's advice is spot on too.

Positive thoughts
    Last edited by Fishmanpa; 13-06-19 at 00:04.
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

Yes i made a self referral on tuesday for iapt. Had a voicemail yesterday to arrange telephone assessment so will call them back today as was dealing with a moany little one all day yesturday lol

Telephone assessment with iapt on monday so thats good. Hopefully that will be a help to me x

Telephone assessment with iapt on monday so thats good. Hopefully that will be a help to me x
    Way to go MrsEd! I hope others read this and are inspired to take personal responsibility and action as you have

Positive thoughts
    Last edited by Fishmanpa; 14-06-19 at 22:24.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information