Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Transferring

Re: Transferring

Thank you, its taken some time, but now ive starting worrying about my husband its time to seek support. I also have a 5 month old a d i dont want things to start about him.

Had my assessment yesturday. Its the first time ive actually spoke outloud about my thoughts to someone other than my husband, it was upsetting and hard. She was lovely and went through questionnaires for depression, anxiety and health anxiety. I score 35 on the health anxiety one (cut off is 12). She is going to call back on monday to let me know what the treatment plan will be.

Way to go in taking positive steps! You know what they say about anything worth having so....

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

I remember one referral I had for counselling and how stressful the phone interview was.

Her: "...So, when was the last time you picked at your skin?"
    Me: "I'm, um, kind of doing it right now?"

Well done, MrsEd, you did great.

Thank you guys for your support

Well done! The months after my daughter was born were the absolute hardest for me! You have so much going on, less sleep, more stress, hormones are wacky, it's much harder to deal with your anxiety on your own. It's great you've sought help! Therapy was life changing for me at this stage in my life.

Thanks Erin x

Just a little update. I've been offered CBT, unfortunately although they could offer me an appointment quickly, i was unable to attend with my little boy, and have no one who could have him, therefore they have referred me to do it online with a counselor, the wait for the 4-6 weeks!

Yes that’s difficult to fit in around children. I had a similar problem too, but mine did an evening session. I did do the online one as well, it’s quite good. You can self refer again after the online one finishes. But isn’t it RIDICULOUS that there aren’t more provisions for women with children. How old is your little one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is nearly 6 months, so he wouldn't actually be much trouble at all, his naps are consistent so could easily time it, but your right there should be another option i think.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information