Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
Ok... realistically, until treatment starts what options do you have that could help with the amount of wash and the issue of drying them. I stand by my suggestion of cutting out one pair of pants. Just ONE pair. That's one less to wash and one less to dry. That goes for whatever else you're changing.... socks, shirts, underwear etc. Just ONE.

You could take out two pair in the morning and lay them out. Choose one to start and the other to change but put a time limit on it. Say no changing until 1pm no matter what. Look, I know your OCD will scream in protest but you have to start somewhere
Ok I know I know. I suppose it's because I always get thoughts like "well if I don't change/wash, then I'll contaminate other things" (like my bedding, for example) and get myself into a state, so I panic and give in very easily but I know you are right. I will definitely try to postpone some of my compulsions at least, and may well even start with the trousers.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
As far as drying them? You're doing all you can do under the circumstances so.....

Positive thoughts
Perhaps, but I'd say it's in the top two of my biggest challenges right now so I'm still after that magic solution!