Friends ,

Long time since I posted so sorry if it seems i'm only coming in when desperate which I am .

My problem is breathlessness ( long time asthma sufferer ) . I have a specific life event coming up whereby son is released from prison and its worrying me so much . My asthma is out of control and I don't know which is causing which IE is my asthma causing extreme anxiety symptoms including hyperventilating and shallow breathing or is it the other way around . This has me scared ,worrying I have a serious chest illness which in turn sets of more anxiety . Its all so overwhelming . I have been to the asthma nurse who doesnt believe I have a life threathening disease and that I need to practice slowing my breathing down . Its not easy in the midst of panic which are horrible in the morning . As the day progresses I seem to ease up and feel not too bad in the evening then it starts all over next morning . I find myself terrified to move from my chair to do the simplest of tasks like cooking or housework . My lawn needs done and im so afraid I wont manage it .

Thanks