Thread: Sensation weakness leg

Sensation weakness leg

Has anyone had a horrid feeling of heaviness weakness in their leg and arm. It is hard to describe, not a pain but slight ache and feels odd to walk, I have no actual loss of strength. Have had it slightly in the past but this is really bad and have had it for about a week. Have been through a period of extreme stress due to my thinking i had a brain tumour. Had 3 cts one with contrast and nothing. You would think I would have got rid of the sensation but no. I am not still thinking it is a tumour but dont understand what is going on. Anyone else had this. Also getting tingling in other arm andhand from elbow down. Please any advise

Re: Sensation weakness leg

Quote Originally Posted by maria26 View Post
    Has anyone had a horrid feeling of heaviness weakness in their leg and arm. It is hard to describe, not a pain but slight ache and feels odd to walk, I have no actual loss of strength. Have had it slightly in the past but this is really bad and have had it for about a week. Have been through a period of extreme stress due to my thinking i had a brain tumour. Had 3 cts one with contrast and nothing. You would think I would have got rid of the sensation but no. I am not still thinking it is a tumour but dont understand what is going on. Anyone else had this. Also getting tingling in other arm andhand from elbow down. Please any advise
    I just went through a period of really high stress/anxiety. I hadn't had my anxiety spike in a good while and I forgot how much it takes out of me physically. For more than a week I had exactly what you're describing. My whole body felt heavy. Just lifting my arms to brush my hair or fold the clothes made them ache like I was lifting weights and climbing the stairs felt like I had weights on my ankles.

Once I was past the stress and had a week or so to relax I am now feeling back to normal.

It didn't happen this time, but I also have gotten tingles and numbness all over from anxiety - arms, legs, back, face, etc...

Thread Information