Thread: Hi! Very worried about my mum! (She is constantly constipated and bloated)

Hi! Very worried about my mum! (She is constantly constipated and bloated)

Hi! Some of you guys might remember me, I used to be here all the time, I had cancer 3 and 1\2 years ago, but Im clean now, my worry was for nothing
    I also used to be very worried I could have ALS and a bunch of other stuff, but I'm fine

Anyway... My mum has been bloated for 3 months now soon after eating, almost all the time, has abdominal pain sometimes, and recently hasn't made any poop in 5 days, and it's starting to worry me a lot
    She will go the hospital in the next days if it doesn't get better

I'm worried she might have cancer (Colonoscopy and endoscopy done 4 years ago, 100% clean)
    She hasn't lost weight

I also worry she might have some neurological disorde that has stopped her gastrointestinal system (She has muscle issues, like cramps, a lot)

Anyway, I am anxious and worried, not for me this time, but for the person I love the most

Anyone had some symptoms and turned out fine?

Re: Hi! Very worried about my mum! (She is constantly constipated and bloated)

Well, it's important to have those symptoms checked out, but yes, my Mom and I have both had those symptoms over the years. Does your Mom have a doctor she trusts? Could you accompany her to an appointment, so that you can have your specific questions and concerns addressed?
    I encourage anyone who's struggling with their doctor to take your health into your own hands. You can always start by checking reviews at www.RateMDs.com. And don't forget to leave a positive review for the doctors you appreciate! FYI: Here are some tips on writing an online review of your doctors: http://abt.cm/1lZUdaF

Thread Information