Thread: Deep ache in back very painful

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Deep ache in back very painful

I have such a bad deep ache in my mid/lower back and I’m stressing to death over it, I used to get a similar yet milder pain with periods but I don’t have periods anymore because I’m on the Depo (do you get the pain anyway?) but it’s defo worse, I’m bloated as well and gassy. I’m stressing over bowel cancer mainly but I’ve discovered from the forum and google ovarian cancer can also cause these symptoms, the GP never takes me seriously because of HA but I’m going to try and talk to them - I’ve left it like 2 months hoping it will get better and seen a chiropractor but it’s got worse :(
    I’ve also had an abnormal smear end of last year but it was CIN1 changes and they leave that one year to see if it corrects itself - any advice? Anyone had this back pain before?

Re: Deep ache in back very painful

Hi Gee,
    I'm sorry ur not feeling too well. I also used to get period pains in my back and i would continue to get the symptoms around the time i was due on even though my periods had stopped being on the depo.
    I'm sorry i have no advice on the screening results but i would deffo get back to the drs and get them to check you over.
    x mmm

Re: Deep ache in back very painful

Thanks! My back seems to of got a lot better since I started doing the exercises the physio gave me x

Thread Information