Thread: Symptoms when you remember them

Symptoms when you remember them

Have you ever thought or remembered qabout a symptom that you'd forgotten about, and then it comes back?

Happened twice this week! Both the under bubble rib. I was laying in bed like remembered that, it was 3 months ago. The next day, there it is.

Same for the sharp vulva pain. Last night j was like they've gone away this week, later that night ..there it is.

Mind is funny thing isn't it

Re: Symptoms when you remember them

This is happening to me at the moment with my breathing....all is well until I think about it and then I start to over breath again

Interesting that you mention under bubble rib...I feel twist/ bubble under my lowest rib in my chest area ...of course I gave HA thinking about it.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

That's exactly where mine is! Funny though I'm not stressed about it now because it went away last time when I forgot about it.

When I had it last time, it was all I thought about so was constantly scanning for it.

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Yes, I've been dealing with odd sensations in one of my arms that has in itself been a constant source of anxiety for me for a little over a fortnight now.

Its hard to describe the sensation, like my arm is somehow disconnected. The stress from it has been leading to other physical issues like muscle spasms in arms and legs and tense, painful arm and shoulder muscles for the last few days.

The strangest thing is that last weekend I went to an airsoft event (its a bit like paintball if you don't know) and was jumping, ducking, diving and crawling around with a good 40kg of extra weight and equipment on and because I never really had a chance to think about it the constant over analysis of my limbs I stopped having the issues. The MOMENT I got in the car to come home the over analysing started all over again, which is a good indication at least that what I'm experiencing is anxiety is a good dollop of OCD on top, but it still doesn't stop me worrying I'm either on the edge of a nervous breakdown or suffering the start of some degenerative disease.

Very similar to DOX. Recently, if youve seen my thread, ive been having terrible headaches, squeezing sensations in my head and lightheadedness/vertigo. Been pretty distressed and saw a doc in A&E sunday and my GP today. However tonight I decided to go to football training, even though I planned on not going incase my symptoms worsened. And for the whole hour my headache and sensations were gone, no dizziness, nothing. Got back in the car, and within 5 mins my forehead and top of my head began aching - like a dehydration head ache. Doesnt make sense does it?

It does make sense. When you are occupied and busy you don't even think about these symptoms. When you are bored or have too much time on your hands they become an obsession.

Thread Information