Hi Guys, I was put on Mirt in feb 8th after giving Prozac 3 weeks. anyway I saw a private shrink who id seen in past. and she said Prozac wouldn't have been her 1st choice for me, so she gave me the mirt and the 1st night I slept 11 hrs. we had to drive to England the next day and afet 2 lots of diaz I was quite upbeat and enjoyed 4 days in a log fired cottage. bearing in mind the day before I was in the priory thinking not being here any more. anyway the 1st 11 days I slept like a baby. then I would wake bolt upright out of dreams at 4.30 every morning my councellor told me to use the diazepam I was given. but I felt it was lowering my mood. anyhow I started taking and actually had a few days where I felt positive. a bit manic at times. however I had an argument with my wife the same night I had a great evening in wasn't sure if I took 7.5 or 22.5 mg. so next day not good and the following. then I suggested to my counsellor who was liaising with private consultant could I drop it to 7.5 to see if it would help. anyway that just meant the next 2 weeks going down and back upto 15mg and wanting not to be here again bottom line is I only stuck 15 mg for 3weeks consistently. so te private shrink said no med will work im frightened of them. I ended up seeing another nhs shrink through crisis team. she suggested proxotine. I have stuck it fr 12 weeks 10upto 20m nd back down again. the est I eer got was mnic nd insane on it.
Macaho long didi ti takethe mirtto settle for you?

Kind regards