Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lymphoma strong fear

Re: Lymphoma strong fear

Quote Originally Posted by thismightbezach View Post
    I’m going through something very similar. I’ve been itching every day since the middle of March. It is mostly on my scalp and sometimes in my ears. It can be anywhere on my body though. I’ll have an itch on my stomach and then it will appear on my head, and then my shoulder, etc. It moves around.

I’ve read posts on a lymphoma forum and they all say the itching with lymphoma is SEVERE. They itch so bad that they break the skin and bleed. They often describe it as a deep itch that scratching won’t satisfy. Mine is a surface itch.

Turbo, I hope it’s just anxiety and stress.
    Yeah mine too is a surface itch.It goes away away with just a little scratch and sometimes i dont even scratch it it goes away in its own after a few seconds.Thanks brother I hope you all the good things in life too.

Guys here I am again...Just found something like a small bump in my trapezius muscle and I am pretty freaked out.Its hard and i have to push pretty hard to find it but its there.I dont know if we have lymph nodes on our upper back(or at least if we can touch them).But with generalised itching that comes and goes and these lymph nodes in my neck and my new exploration on my upper back I am again in a difficult situation.Ι am sorry if I am becoming annoying but I know that you can understand my feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by turbo1 View Post
    Guys here I am again...Just found something like a small bump in my trapezius muscle.....Its hard and i have to push pretty hard to find it
    If you compulsively self-examine and "push hard" you're bound to find something normal to freak you out and you did

Positive thoughts
    Last edited by Fishmanpa; 17-07-19 at 14:40.
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Found another one yesterday night...now i count 3-4 in my neck and maybe on in my upper back...at least they are not massive the 2 biggest are something like pea sized...considering them and the itching i am thinking to go to another doctor ...but i dont know what else tests they can do as blood tests chest xray abdomen ultrasound came back clear before 1 month...i am very confused guys...also i drank a bit of alcohol before a few nights and i felt this area as painful (but i have to say i have already read that this is a symptom of lymphoma) so i am not sure if i made it with my brain or it was an actual symptom.

are you still having the itching?

Yes but as i want to be honest is not bothering me as much as 1 or 2 months ago.Some days it bothers me at 10-15 minutes all day overall.It remains in the same intensity (surface itch it goes away easy with a scratch or in a few seconds on its own)

Quote Originally Posted by turbo1 View Post
    Yes but as i want to be honest is not bothering me as much as 1 or 2 months ago.Some days it bothers me at 10-15 minutes all day overall.It remains in the same intensity (surface itch it goes away easy with a scratch or in a few seconds on its own)
    So this is a concern because?......

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Itching is present but doesnt bother me so much now...But tha last 3-4 times I drunk alcohol (and i mean one beer each time) i feel a tension in my right side of my neck where my lymph nodes locate...I wouldnt describe it like pain, it is like a little numbness...Of course I have read that this is a sign and I am pretty much scared because its pretty much specific .But again it is not like a stabbing pain so I dont know really...

Booze makes me ache in my neck and shoulders, for what it's worth.

Just did another ultrasound in the neck after 3 1/2 months and the conclusion was "small oval lymph nodes from 5mm to 12mm".Radiologist told me that they look benign .Before 3.5 months i also had this 12mm diameter lymph node (long axis) that freaked me out.And it stills bothers me.Some say that the idea of 10mm limit is about short axis and some about long axis.Im pretty confused because of the itching, the mild alcohol discomfort and the 12mm thing.Sorry for being so worrisome but I need to talk to people who understand me.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information