Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Blood mixed poo when wiped

Re: Pain and bleeding with BM

Try suppositories if you're having trouble with cream

Quote Originally Posted by helenhoo View Post
    Erin, my logcial side sort of knows it's a flare. I had regular bleeding and pain back when they first came around 3 weeks pp. It was agony back then and now it's more like a sore. Imagine you suck a lemon without realising you has a cut on your lip. My worry is the sore and blood is with every BM this few days and I've gone twice instead once and two days a week I'll have a looser motion. The blood is fresh. So bright red and I can feel a tear with each BM.

Terry, it's ridiculous but how do you pop it inside. My roid when it's out cover my bumhole (how lovely but I'm sure I've wrote worse) do you put cream outside nozzle or inside you, then and squirt it up?
    It will shrink itself back in, if it's not too large. Mine have popped out for years after either straining or loose stools. Yes, they can cover the hole.

It may depend on the cream, so obviously read the instructions first, but the ones I've used that have a tapered hollow nozzle that fit over the cream you smear some around the outside of the applicator, then insert and squirt to get further up and finally after removing you rub a bit around the entrance with your finger.

Re: Blood in toilet after BM

Quote Originally Posted by ErinKC View Post
    They usually don't go away once you have them. My daughter was born 5 years ago and mine have never left me. They just kind of calm down, but anything - constipation, diarrhea, sitting too long, spicy food, etc... etc... can make them flare up. If you don't see them at all until a bowel movement then they are probably all internal. If you had the external ones you'd see them all the time.

The internet is a horrible resource for them because nothing I've ever read about them has described mine accurately. Stop searching for things, and STOP messing with them. That is what's going to make it worse. I've had bleeding and pain - at times the pain was so bad I missed work during my pregnancy. The pain from hemorrhoids was by far the worst post-partum pain I experienced.

When mine flare up I used a combo of Tucks pads and Preparation H (the max strength/pain relief kind). I don't know if these are called something else in the UK. Tucks are just witch hazel pads and the active ingredient in prep H is phenylephrine. Soak the area with the pad after you go to the bathroom, then apply the cream. Then - stop thinking about them!
    Stop sitting on spicy food, Erin

Yeah, mine never went away. I think they get to a certain stage where they need removing via banding, laser of something celebrities seem to be making more popular to reverse their bum holes back to their childhood days...anal stretch.

Yeah, we get Preparation H over here.

Some people make their own witch hazel treatments by soaking cotton wool balls in them (I guess you have to dilute it first). It's supposed to be a good astringent.

Ah I’m glad I read this thread! I had them when I was pregnant and could see them but now I can’t see them but have had one instance of blood and the lemon thing your saying about clicked! I have that! The only thing is mine don’t pop out ... can it still be that but internal??

Blood mixed poo when wiped

So I have heamoroids/piles and they do flare but seeking reassurance. Usually I dab and see more but I didn't so I caved and looked at my poo itself. No blood there either. It did sting a bit when I passed BM and my diet has been bad the last few days. Should I be concerned?

Re: Blood mixed poo when wiped

What is there to be concerned about?

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Quote Originally Posted by helenhoo View Post
    So I have heamoroids/piles and they do flare but seeking reassurance. Usually I dab and see more but I didn't so I caved and looked at my poo itself. No blood there either. It did sting a bit when I passed BM and my diet has been bad the last few days. Should I be concerned?
    You just answered your own question

The fact I saw a bit of red blood on tissue when I wiped. Yesterday too.

and you have piles so .......

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread Information