Thread: emergency scan :| tw miscarriage

emergency scan :| tw miscarriage

I'm really struggling with my anx at the moment!

I have a history of miscarriage and im around 6-7 weeks pregnant with pains so I've got myself in a bit of a tizzy.
    My last miscarriage was a missed miscarriage so my body was showing no signs of miscarriage until i went for a scan and it was bad news.
    I have called the hospital and explained my situation and my history they have booked me in for an emergency scan first thing tomorrow.

I'm hoping the pains are due to my sickness but i just cant shake the horrible feeling. I'm so scared

Re: emergency scan :| tw miscarriage

I’m sorry to hear this but anxiety in your situation is normal. You’ll be worried most of this pregnancy now I’m afraid. You can do it though. I’ve had an early miscarriage and I lost my daughter when I was 8 months pregnant. I’ve gone on to have two beautiful little girls since. The pregnancies were hell and I was incredibly anxious through out but I made it both times. You’ve got this. I really hope the scan shows some good news x

I'm sorry you've gone through this! Like Unicorn says, anxiety is a perfectly normal response given your history. I hope everything goes well for you! <3

Thank you so much for the replies
    I'm so sorry for your losses Unicorn :(
    I do have 2 children too but my body has been though some drama to get them here, i went for my scan this morning and there was a nice stong heartbeat so its put my mind at rest for the moment.
    I think I will be anxious all the way through like I was with my healthy pregnancies:( The ladies at the hospital were very lovely today and said they totally understood why i was so worried but everything is ok at the min.
    xx

Thread Information