Bl**dy hell. 15mg mirtazapine certainly makes you sleep I feel completely exhausted. 3 nights of it now. I know this should probably be in the mirt section but I don't want to start a new thread. I've also noticed a weird feeling when the mirt kicks in, like I'm falling. It is as I fall asleep, and last night was combined with anxiety but I couldn't keep my eyes open. I'm not worried about it, it just feels different. On the plus side my appetite has decreased and my weight is back to where it was pre-mirtazapine. I've started calorie counting again because I really don't need to be gaining weight. Exercise feels like a mountain to climb right now. CBT therapist wants me to join clubs and book holidays, but I'm just not in that place. Having a shower feels like hard work. I really hope this passes soon.
Also, night sweats. Sorry if TMI. Again I'm not exactly worried about it but it's a bit of a pain. I have a feeling that's the Ven. I remember sweating a lot when I tried to increase it in 2016.
It is helpful to have somewhere to write all this.