Thread: Pain in throat for a month...cancer?

Pain in throat for a month...cancer?

Hi. I’ve had pain in the right and sometimes centre part of my throat on and off for a month. It’s every day but sometimes worse sometimes a little better. It sometimes hurts when I eat and swallow but not always. I’ve started getting pain as well up the right side of my throat, along the muscle. Just now I swallowed squash really quickly and it’s caused sharp pains in my throat! Scared joe it might be a tumour to have lasted so long and have no other symptoms like a cold etc. I thought at first it might be right throat muscles as my neck and upper back muscles are really tight all the time, and I often feel solid lumps in the back of my neck caused by the bunched muscles, but surely it can’t cause this throat pain??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Pain in throat for a month...cancer?

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

I just tipped my head back again whilst drinking water and got the same shooting pain in my throat around my Adam’s apple!!! So worried now

Anyone else get this at all? Still getting it this afternoon, pain from simply drinking water. Going to sit and wait GP tomorrow as getting scared it’s getting worse

So, it went away?

Thread Information