Thread: Universal credit 🤷🏻*♂️

Universal credit 🤷🏻*♂️

Was on ESA cant appeal as wouldnt be worth it basically missed it due to anxiety 😐 in out A&E due to chest pains head was all over the place at the time 😭 went to my local cab told me to claim universal credit wouldnt be worth going to tribunal as my evidence isnt strong enough 🤨 and tell them about my limited to work as I dont just suffer from GAD have other issues aswell 😕

Re: Universal credit 🤷🏻*♂️

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239

Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live. - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Quote Originally Posted by Maroo View Post
    Was on ESA cant appeal as wouldnt be worth it basically missed it due to anxiety in out A&E due to chest pains head was all over the place at the time went to my local cab told me to claim universal credit wouldnt be worth going to tribunal as my evidence isnt strong enough and tell them about my limited to work as I dont just suffer from GAD have other issues aswell
    If you were in A&E when you should of been at an assessment then thats good grounds to appeal. I fully believe in making as much fuss as possible and work for the dwp for everything they put us through. I actually won a paper based mandatory reconsideration for my group placement rather than having to take it to tribunal. If its not bee 30 days I would recommend sending a letter asking for reconsideration on the matter.

Especially considering the shambles of a system universal credit has been for many people.

Positive vibes,

Mouse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But I have promises to keep,

And miles to go before I sleep. - Robert Frost

Feel a complete emotional mess dont know if its the Fluoxetine day ! Wasnt in A&E that day was collecting files from the hospital

But I rang up and asked if when my appointment was for and told me was the 10th that day I phoned my life is just a mess just now :(

Thread Information