Thread: Still ongoing issues

Still ongoing issues

It's been a month and I feel like I'm not getting better at all. It first started with constipation and while that is a little better (I've went 4 times in 2 days BUT there never great ones) IDK if things are still hanging out in my intestines or not. For the past week I've had so much bloatedness and trapped air and some pain. And then starting a few days ago, I keep getting really nauseous, especially after eating but also sometimes before. This part is REALLY freaking me out because why the heck am I nauseous . My period is due any day no so I'm hoping it's this but I also remember being slightly nauseous some two weeks ago. Like I'm going out of my mind, I just want to stop flipping from colon cancer to ovarian, constantly worrying about my stomach. I already went to the doctor once and they just said to miralax till empty and then up fiber. So never even really been diagnosed with IBS. I go back for a physical on the 24th (which I really hope it's somewhat better by then because 3 more weeks of this, ugh) but I'm scared it'll go nowhere again and won't get referred anywhere. Can anyone relate with this? Can IBS cause nausea or maybe it anxiety?

Re: Still ongoing issues

Yes!!! To all of the above. I also get nauseous when I ovulate and right before my period. Metamucill will help a ton too! I'm out right now and need to buy more. I always feel a lot better when I'm getting good hydration and water.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I did metamucil but I feel like it created so much gas, so I've been eating 2 TBSP of chia seeds in almond milk. But I feel like I'm not pooping all that I eat. I haven't had any big bowel movements, just smaller ones. I'm about to use miralax again to clear myself out and possible get rid of any of the gas that could still be in there. I feel like sitting around googling and worrying all day is not helping my bowels move either. This nausea though is the worst part! I'm 28 years old and constantly worrying about these two cancers.

You should search my posts on here. I 1000% understand your fears. Health anxiety is a B!!!! Stress will most certainly make you retain waste.

Quote Originally Posted by Mom2FourKiddos View Post
    You should search my posts on here. I 1000% understand your fears. Health anxiety is a B!!!! Stress will most certainly make you retain waste.

Haha I'm sure I've read your post and not remembered because I've read them all it feels like! This is the only place I try to look up my symptoms because if I go to good old Google, I'll read stuff and really freak myself out. I feel like the second I became obsessed with my bowel movements (only because one time they looked a little flat and that's all she wrote), everything snowballed.

Mine are flat 95% of the time and have been for literally YEARS. Like at least 15 that I can remember. And I'm sure before that even, but that's about the time I start paying attention. The only time they're not is when I stop obsessing for quite a while and then it's like my bowels relax again from not having constant stress and form a normal one. So now every time they're extra flat I remind myself how many times this has happened in the past and the fact that it's gone back and forth. If it was flat because of obstruction or tumor, they would never go back to a normal size not even one time.

I started having indigestion, which I think is causing the nausea. I've never had indigestion before but it matches the symptoms well. Ugh. Another thing to add to my list of symptoms. So IBS, colon cancer, ovarian cancer or anxiety. Wish I knew which one it was.

Thread Information