Hello to all and hope things are well for you today

I was a member here a few years back when I had a bit of a break and was struggling with GAD and panic attacks and thought I was going mad at the time. Went through some counselling, an online CBT programme and became very attached to Claire Weekes and her work. Also went onto a low dose of citalopram and was on that for a year. Recently I have been hit by a relapse which I didn't see coming, but looking back life has been getting tougher since August last year and I think I had lost the tools and insight I once had that would help be head off the worst of the feelings.

Now though I have hit some really low points, with full panic attacks, constant low level anxiety with peaks of 'OMG' i can't do this and have had to cancel a few trips out because I couldn't face it and ended up in tears with feelings of anger, sadness and guilt. You all know those I am sure.

Have signed up for a group managing stress and anxiety programme with the local healthy minds team starting on the 17th and trying again with Claire Weekes as from scouring the internet I see that a magic bullet for anxiety still hasn''t been invented (darn it!)....

Thought it would be good to come back here as well and reach out - anyone have experience in relapses and the fear that you thought you were 'better', but now will never be 'normal' again?