Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
Readings in the high 90's are perfectly normal, it fluctuates 94%+ anyway. Bare in mind your levels move around just as everything else does e.g. your blood pressure, you cna;t expect it to always be x as the human body doesn't work like that.

If you are experiencing shortness of breathe (more when relaxing) then it may be worth talking to your GP about this. But haven't you done this already?

I've asthma since childhood, I've never used one of these pulse oximeters other than the occasional time a medical professional needed to message it and that was rare. I will bet you those of us with asthma have readings lower than you because we have a chronic lung condition and yet we aren't advised to bother checking these levels as they are not concerned.

Bare in mind shortness of breathe and anxiety can be common. Panic means the breathing changes. And also bare in mind we often worry about breathing which leads to trying to "manually breathe" which puts stress on the body as we don't do it as well as the subconscious has been doing it since birth and this results in aches & pains, tightness (yet it;s not chest tightness, it's more the back musckes).
Yes I’ve been to the er multiple times and I just had an echocardiogram of my heart that was normal. I had pulmonary function test done last year that was normal also. I see my pcp Tuesday I just hope it’s not something serious like pulmonary hypertension or respiratory muscle weakness....