Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Popping candy!!!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Popping candy!!!!!

So here I am again after trying so hard to stay calm I have finally given in.

Basically nearly two weeks ago I began feeling just awful, tired, banging headache and this strange sound that I can only describe as popping candy in my throat/mouth when I breath especially out. I spent a couple of days in bed and eventually my head eased, I saw the doctor on Monday and had the beginning of a dry throat and cough but nothing to get excited about. The next morning I could bearly talk and cough cough cough, popping candy noise still there. I had been laying around alot so it was only when I tried to go back work the next day I realised I was actually quite breathless. Doctor said I had a virus so I just went with that. Friday I couldn't get a doctors appointment only a nurse, she said my oxygen was fine and lungs clear so sent me on my way.

Anxiety has really kicked in, saw the doctor Monday and explained everything, she listen to my chest and said one of my lungs sounds crackly so has put me on antibiotics and a blue inhaler. Fast forward to today and I do feel better in my self but these blinking popping candy noises and cough just wont go. Obviously where I'm not well I've not been eating like I would normally or drinking alcohol like I would normally so when I stood on the scales yesterday I've lost afew pounds! Alarm bells ringing!!!

Weight loss equals cancer
    Short of breath and popping candy noises equals cancer

Lung cancer!!!!!

Please anyone can anyone help with this? Has anyone had these popping candy noises!!!?

Much love

Re: Popping candy!!!!!

It's a common symptom with a cough, I get it at least half the time I have a cough.

Weight loss does not equal cancer, neither does being short of breath or hearing popping noises.

I'm just in total despair!!! I just want to be well again 😭

Low oxygen levels help!

I'm really struggling guys...long story short I've been ill for nearly two weeks now. Started with a terrible headache and a cough plus this awful popping candy noise coming from my throat when I breath!!! The only way I can describe it!! Last week the headache went but the noise and cough didnt plus I noticed I was really out of breath, couldn't see the doctor so saw a nurse who said my oxygen levels were fine and just a virus off you go.

This Monday I had enough I felt like I needed an oxygen machine and this cough and terrible noise was making my anxiety sky rocket. Saw my doctor who said I had a crackling in the lung and put me on antibiotics. Fast forward to today, crackling has got a lot better but I'm still breathless when I move around.

Went back to my doctor, crackling has gone in the lung but now my oxygen levels are down to about 89! She's put me on 30mg prednisolone a day for 5 days and the blue inhaler 2 puffs every four hours.

But omg anxiety is now through the roof!!!! I've not been eating much the last few weeks and no booze at all (usually quite a drinker!) So I weighed myself and I've lost afew pounds! So that's it I'm dying-its cancer or heart failure or something!!

Help me guys

xxxx

Re: Low oxygen levels help!

Quote Originally Posted by chatty girl View Post
    I'm really struggling guys...long story short I've been ill for nearly two weeks now. Started with a terrible headache and a cough plus this awful popping candy noise coming from my throat when I breath!!! The only way I can describe it!! Last week the headache went but the noise and cough didnt plus I noticed I was really out of breath, couldn't see the doctor so saw a nurse who said my oxygen levels were fine and just a virus off you go.

This Monday I had enough I felt like I needed an oxygen machine and this cough and terrible noise was making my anxiety sky rocket. Saw my doctor who said I had a crackling in the lung and put me on antibiotics. Fast forward to today, crackling has got a lot better but I'm still breathless when I move around.

Went back to my doctor, crackling has gone in the lung but now my oxygen levels are down to about 89! She's put me on 30mg prednisolone a day for 5 days and the blue inhaler 2 puffs every four hours.

But omg anxiety is now through the roof!!!! I've not been eating much the last few weeks and no booze at all (usually quite a drinker!) So I weighed myself and I've lost afew pounds! So that's it I'm dying-its cancer or heart failure or something!!

Help me guys

xxxx
    Some people get asthma when sick (myself Included) this is what it sounds like it Is. A lingering chest infection plus a touch of Asthma. If the crackling is gone then that’s an improvement, and probably means you are getting better. Make sure to take the Inhaler as directed and see how it goes.

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

Emmz

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Lung cancer doesn't get better. One of my best friends recently lost her father to it. It never got better, only worse. Your symptom simply wouldn't clear up if it were lung cancer.

And anxiety is one heck of a weight loss program. It works wonders, we just have to be miserable the entire time we do it, so there's that.

So I'm alot better than I was and went back today for a check up at the doctors, she now wants me to have a chest xray to make sure the infection has gone....tonight 6.20pm....there going to find lung cancer aren't they!!!

Totally freaking out guys

Why on earth would they find lung cancer? That's nonsensical!

It's my biggest fear cancer!!!

But honestly I've never been ill like I have been and breathless!!! And this cough!!! 3 weeks now! Although likening said I'm alot better

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information