So here I am again after trying so hard to stay calm I have finally given in.

Basically nearly two weeks ago I began feeling just awful, tired, banging headache and this strange sound that I can only describe as popping candy in my throat/mouth when I breath especially out. I spent a couple of days in bed and eventually my head eased, I saw the doctor on Monday and had the beginning of a dry throat and cough but nothing to get excited about. The next morning I could bearly talk and cough cough cough, popping candy noise still there. I had been laying around alot so it was only when I tried to go back work the next day I realised I was actually quite breathless. Doctor said I had a virus so I just went with that. Friday I couldn't get a doctors appointment only a nurse, she said my oxygen was fine and lungs clear so sent me on my way.

Anxiety has really kicked in, saw the doctor Monday and explained everything, she listen to my chest and said one of my lungs sounds crackly so has put me on antibiotics and a blue inhaler. Fast forward to today and I do feel better in my self but these blinking popping candy noises and cough just wont go. Obviously where I'm not well I've not been eating like I would normally or drinking alcohol like I would normally so when I stood on the scales yesterday I've lost afew pounds! Alarm bells ringing!!!

Weight loss equals cancer
Short of breath and popping candy noises equals cancer

Lung cancer!!!!!

Please anyone can anyone help with this? Has anyone had these popping candy noises!!!?

Much love