Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Convinced it’s colon cancer

Convinced it’s colon cancer

I’m freaking out what does this mean?? I had a bowel movement 5 minutes after which looked normal but what was this clear mucous on the tissue before the bowel movement??

Re: Blood tinged clear mucous out of back passage

Are you sure it wasn't vaginal discharge? I get that right before my period comes and also when I'm ovulating. When you're in an anxiety state you can twist anything around. Last year when my anxiety was terrible I went to the bathroom to pee and saw blood when I wiped. I instantly fell into a panic and then a few moments later realized it was my period... ya, know, the one I've been getting for 23 years. But, our minds are very powerful!

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Mucus can be because of IBS

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Defo wasn’t from the vagina, I don’t know if I have IBS to be honest, I also have back lower back pain is this a bad sign

Random bouts of diarhhea, leg pain

Oh and lower back pain, what’s going on? 3 weeks ago I had diarrhea for 3 day’s. It calmed down and then I had my normal one bowel movement in morning , come Friday I had awful diarrhea with stomach cramps, again this settled for 2 days then yesterday had it again.

Went to the docs they said could be gastroenteritis, I’m not convinced. I’m freaking out about colon cancer. I’ve lost my appetite, burping. Scared to eat, I’m at work all day tomorrow don’t know what to do

Re: Random bouts of diarhhea, leg pain

Trust the doctor and see how it goes?

Could be indigestion/acid reflux/IBS - who knows?

What did the doctor say to do?

The nurse said just see how it goes.

Do these symptoms sound like colon cancer. Everything I’ve read says it could be. She felt around my tummy and listened to it and said it all seems fine but how can she tell just like that

Nope they don't sound like cancer.

Just see how it goes.

Lumps around anus, one is dark in colour

As yep I’m freaking out! I was slightly constipated for 2 days after taking codeine. But what’s the small dark lump about???

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information