Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Convinced it’s colon cancer

Re: Colon cancer symptoms, would they easily not come and go

Thanks both, I’m just beside myself with worry. My husband is working away overnight so I’m going to be alone and dreading it. Can’t think logically, really hate feeling like this

Re: Colon cancer symptoms, would they easily not come and go

So to update I went to the gp today, she has asked for a stool sample, also asked what she thinks it is and she said ibs but they have to rule out cancer first. I’m so stressed!!

Please help so scared! Stool sample requested

I’m so worried, so so so worried I can barely move. Went to docs today as I’ve had reoccurring diahrrea for 4 weeks, also bit of blood and a lump near anus. She checked for Hemorrhoids and I don’t have them!

So whats the blood about?? And the lump? I’m so worried. I have a little boy and he’s my life the thought that I won’t see him grow up just tears me apart.

He gp has requested a stool sample.

Any advice would be appreciated so very much

Re: Please help so scared! Stool sample requested

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

Elen

Convinced it’s colon cancer

This is my 6th week of random explosive watery diarrhea, still waiting for stool sample results I’m so scared!!

Re: Convinced it’s colon cancer

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

Elen

It does sound very IBS-y..... but I understand your stress. Let us know when your results arrive.
    xx

I just phoned the gp surgery and they said it’s all normal, so I asked what the calprotectin level was and the receptionist said she can’t see that on the list?! On my paperwork that went with the stool sample it did request calprotectin and some other things like parasites/ bacteria etc. Do you think they will send the calprotectin results seperatley or that the receptionist just couldn’t see it?

Sounds really positive hun! I’m waiting on a private FIT tests result to try and chill me out!

Just went to surgery and the calprotectin results will come after :( so more waiting and going crazy in the mean time! Ahhh you did it! Good for you! Keep me posted I’m sure it will be fine xx

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information