Hi, I need help identifying one of my conditions because I cant find anything similar online. My issue is my struggle to work outside of my normal hours. I'm happy to work mon-fri 9-5. If I get asked to out of hours work my mind works itself into a frenzy and it can keep me awake at night trying to think of a way out of it. I really have no idea why im like this. Growing up I never wanted a paper round or a Saturday job because that was my free time to do what I wanted. In my job I occasionally did out of hours work years back from home over the internet but the anxiety and tension I felt about it got worse and worse over time. Now it feels like a phobia. It is so frustrating feeling you are getting close to a panic attack about something but you've really no idea why. If I could find out what class of condition it was it would at least point me in the right direction. Any advice would be greatfully recieved.
FYI I work in IT. I guess part of my worry is something going wrong and a task that should of taken 1 hour ends up taking the rest of your day as you try and fix what went wrong. When things take longer than expected really raises my tension levels.
Strangely I also struggle to travel for work which might be Agrophobia. The odd thing though is that it is less of an issue if the travel is for personal reasons. I'm not sure if this travel thing is related to working out of hours as well. I dont know if Agrophobia can be time based as well.