Thread: Yep worried I have a bug in my ear

Yep worried I have a bug in my ear

As the title would suggest, I've got sudden deep earache in my right ear, hurts when I move around too much or yawn.

It's worth noting I have had a blocked nose all day and have Ben blowing it/forcing air in hard.

I was just laid in bed chilling with my partner before the ache came on, didn't hear no buzzing or anything just hurts deep in and feel the pain go up head.

I don't know what to do, it's late can it wait till morning?
    Don't want to rush to A and E unless I really have to x

"Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn."

"Be gentle with yourself, you're doing the best you can"

Re: Yep worried I have a bug in my ear

As someone who's in a real bad place with their own HA and other issues- I can understand the panic...but also as someone who's had a bug in their ear. It was nothing like this! I don't want to say what it was like as I don't want to freak you! But I don't think it's a bug x

Thanks Sarah for understanding and also reassuring without mentioning the symptoms, I'd just start having them knowing my luck haha

I do have awful hay fever so have been blocked all day and the blowing has probably taken its toll on my ear!

Just really freaked me out because it really hurts deep inside and feels a little tickly lol

My anxiety is generally pretty good but bugs in ears are one of those things that I just feel will happen to me like they have a personal vengeance against me haha

Oh! I can understand- when it happened to me. I wasn't a worrier like now! I can't think how I'd cope now! I know sometimes it's hard to work it out when you get into a panic. I've been trying to talk myself down most of the night about other things. But no, I wouldn't worry if I was you hun! I hope you feel better soon ! I can understand the thing about luck- I had a bug in my ear and up my nose....I was a very unlucky child xxx

Just tried breathing and it crackled and hurt so yeah think I've just done too nose blowing damage silly me haha x

I really appreciate the reply and I hope you're okay! I'm up for a while if you need to talk x

Thread Information