Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Raised Anxiety after starting Ven

Re: Raised Anxiety after starting Ven

Sorry to hear you’re having a setback Maca. Did anything set it off? Hope you’re a bit better today.
    I’m noticing something strange. Most days over the last week i’ve woken up calm but then my mood has been terrible all day, but the last couple of days I have woken feeling really on edge and jittery but my mood has been good. Very confusing and hoping it’s just the meds settling in still but it’s been nearly 6 weeks now on 225mg so I really don’t know. I’ve just picked up my prescription for quetiapine which I start tonight 🥴

I think I get jittery weekends now weather has changed so I kind of miss work as that is full on so my mind is focused. Not that bothered about it as I know it goes so not going to feel disappointed like I normally do. Good luck with the new med.

Damn those snakes. I really don't like this time of year and just want summer to continue. I think you're right Maca, don't read too much into it. Anxiety can be so self-fulfilling, and the more you worry about it, the more anxious you get. Hopefully it's just a little blip and you'll soon be climbing the ladder again.

Jo - good luck with the quetiapine. I hope you'll find it will stabilise things a bit for you.

Yes, dam those snakes....but you'll be on a ladder again soon. I always find at this time of year I get a bit blippy...the days are getting shorter, or rather, the amount of daylight is dwindling. There's a bit of an adjustment period. Good idea to just weather the storm, sending good wishes x

Yes I can see the change on my mood since summer has said goodbye. I get frustrated when I cant get out in the garden but today, although cold, Its sunny so Im sitting outside feeling better. I guess things will get better once ive adjusted to the change in seasons.

Hope you had a better day Maca. I got the garden tidied a bit, and it was good to see the sun even though it was cold. A long time ago, a therapist advised me to get as much light as possible at this time of year, so candles, lighting the fire, lamps etc. It definitely takes time to adjust. Hang in there

Same old pattern but anxiety in mornings less so then once im at work I begin to feel ok, by 6pm when I deliver to the last few care homes I feel rather chirpy.

Quote Originally Posted by Maca44 View Post
    Same old pattern but anxiety in mornings less so then once im at work I begin to feel ok, by 6pm when I deliver to the last few care homes I feel rather chirpy.
    That's good to hear. I'm also having some morning anxiety again...I swear it's the darker mornings and evenings. Out to get some light and run it off. Have a good weekend xxx

You too

How was your weekend Macca? Are you looking forward to work?

Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread Information