Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Raised Anxiety after starting Ven

Re: Raised Anxiety after starting Ven

Yes it is hard I know but things will change I'm sure they will. Keep pushing on we will all get there.

I feel a little bad about posting when I know others are really struggling but it is always good to hear positive posts. I have had a few days now of feeling really engaged in life again, I have actually had a feeling of happiness and wake up wanting to get up and get busy rather than wanting to go back to sleep, that was my only rest bite a few weeks ago. Sure things will change but I am enjoying it while it lasts. Hope your all feeling better.

That’s brilliant Maca, fingers crossed it continues for you 🙂

I’ve had another bad morning but managed to get through it without resorting to diazepam unlike yesterday (i’ve Even found half a pack of propranolol in the cupboard so was on that AND the diazepam yesterday and still couldn’t settle &#129327

I’m quite calm now but my mood seems to change hourly at the moment. I was content playing Lego with my boy this morning and the next thing I’m in floods of tears in the bathroom.

Seeing the psychiatrist tomorrow so will see what she thinks. I’m just going to tell her how I feel the meds have given me energy, I’m functioning and doing things but still feel a sense of panic/numbness about doing things I would normally enjoy

Don't feel bad about posting Maca. I think it's really helpful for others to see people improving and doing well, otherwise we'd all just think these meds are useless. I've also found it helpful sharing journeys with you and Jo, and I'm so pleased you're feeling so much better. Compare that to a few weeks ago, and it's really clear how far you've come.

Jo, I can empathise with frequent mood changes. I get moments of feeling euphoric and moments of despair too. I overslept last night, woke up drenched in sweat and hyperventilating from horrible dreams. How did your CBT go? Good luck with the psychiatrist.

Thanks you two,
    Don't get me wrong its not all fun and games but its alot better than thinking I can't take anymore and having very dark thoughts, so dark I scared myself. Just very simple things like cleaning my car is a big step forward for me, sounds daft but true. I hope your dr appointment goes well Jo and maybe you do need an increase but it might just be a little early to gauge how well the 150mg will work.

Yes same as DS, its a great help for me to read your and Jo's posts, its unfortunate we have this negative thing in common but its positive to share.

I totally understand, it's a big relief when the dark thoughts start to subside. It doesn't sound daft at all - sometimes the small things are a really useful measure of progress

Really odd but expected. Had a bad sleep with loads of disturbing dreams so HA is high this morning, been feeling on edge and very anxious but I will just let it do its stuff then move on. The whole of last week was pretty good and im not long into 150mg of Ven so sure it will pick up. Dont feel so disappointed feeling abit crap as I did before, it holds less importance so things are still on the up. Have a good weekend both of you.

Sorry you're not feeling so good today, but I think half the battle is just accepting the ups and downs like you are doing. I had a disturbing dream a couple of days ago and felt really anxious for quite a while after waking up, but it does pass. Last two nights I've had no dreams (that I can remember) and no night sweats, but have been wired in the day. Not a clue why, but like you I'm trying to just go with the flow. We'll get there.

Yes I have just kept busy in the garden all day so my mind has been focused on that.

Relaxed now, done loads of garden work now sitting in garden with headphones on listening to trance/dance music, I find it uplifts my mood 🤪

Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread Information