Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Raised Anxiety after starting Ven

Re: Raised Anxiety after starting Ven

Really glad you have someone to turn to. Will they not give you any benzos? I know they aren't the long term answer but understand the feeling of needing a break from it. You're doing so well though and it's still early days. I hope you manage to sleep ok and are feeling brighter tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Dying_Swan View Post
    Really glad you have someone to turn to. Will they not give you any benzos? I know they aren't the long term answer but understand the feeling of needing a break from it. You're doing so well though and it's still early days. I hope you manage to sleep ok and are feeling brighter tomorrow
    No benzo is not a thing my gp would give but I'm using up my supply of Zop so have needed to order more online. I had to take one at work Friday just to stop the panic then i got home late took 2 and was asleep by 9pm but up at 12 in a panic so its now 3am and I'm not tired. My friend does not have benzo so im stuck. Just starting to regret this med change now as i didn't think I would be feeling this bad.

Oh no, I'm sorry you had a bad night. When are you next seeing your GP? I wonder if it might be worth going back sooner to explain how you're feeling?

On the 6th, problem is she is booked up and I really only want to see her as the others can't handle my HA she is very good with it, treats me with kid gloves. I will just have to wait it out but not really sure she can do anything more.

God this is getting tiring, asleep at 10pm after calming down after bath the awake at 12 feeling agitated went downstairs sat for a while. Back sleep up at 3am,same again agitated, then had light disturbed sleep until 6am when I had to get up as I was panicky. Its been like this for a few days/nights now. Does this never let up.

It's horrible Maca. That's how I was for weeks until the mirtazapine. Is this still happening despite the zopiclone? What happens if you stay in bed and don't get up?

Quote Originally Posted by Dying_Swan View Post
    It's horrible Maca. That's how I was for weeks until the mirtazapine. Is this still happening despite the zopiclone? What happens if you stay in bed and don't get up?
    Been taking 1 Zop later in evening @ 9pm. If I stated in bed I will just toss and turn and get all wound up, I just need to go downstairs and site until I've calmed down. The Zop relaxes me so I drift off in a lovely sleepy state until the agitation starts. I have given up trying to control it now I just don't have the mental energy anymore.

This sleep pattern is really weird, 9pm take 1 Zop, wake at 12 get up wired, go back to bed wake 3am get up wired, go to bed light in & out sleep till 4.30am then up for day. Don't feel tired in day at all, really weird.

That does sound tough, although I guess it's good you're not feeling tired in the day at least. I wonder what would happen if you changed it slightly and took the zopiclone either earlier or later?

Yes might try taking it later but think best option is to reduce I have got to remember I'm still on 15mg Mirt 75mg Ven and Zop so they may all be fighting it out with each other. Mood is slightly better less negative so ready for the Ven increase.

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread Information