Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tender spot on right breast

Re: Tender spot on right breast

Thank you Nicole. I’m still waiting for the final report. However, can’t help but wonder what exactly is causing the pain? Will see what the doc says. It would have been easier if they said it’s just a cyst and let it go but the fact that it’s not a cyst or a benign Fibroadenoma is freaking me out. What could it be? I hope they don’t send me for more testing

I would much rather that the doc say it’s normal and you go live your life. I would hate to go through more tests because they don’t know what it is.

Update: got the radiologists report - normal examination. So strange as to what’s causing the pain then? Should I just leave it or ask for more examinations? A part of me just wants to leave it and enjoy life

It could be muscular, could be nerves pinched? I'm still getting breast pain that started earlier in the year. Comes and goes. I'm confident your pain is harmless and that if you can forget about it, it will go away.

I’ve had constant odd pains on both breasts for ages. The more you focus the worse they become. Had loads of changes in my boobs since I hit my thirties. X

Thank you for the reassurance. I have just felt very anxious about this one because it’s not a constant pain. It’s actually not there ever UNTIL that area is pressed. Then the pain comes and it is sharp and searing hot. It radiates throughout my right breast for 30 seconds and then disappears. I just can’t imagine this pain not having a reason. How can it just come out of nowhere? But I will accept the ultrasound results for now and try to be at ease

Quote Originally Posted by katniss View Post
    Thank you for the reassurance. I have just felt very anxious about this one because it’s not a constant pain. It’s actually not there ever UNTIL that area is pressed. Then the pain comes and it is sharp and searing hot. It radiates throughout my right breast for 30 seconds and then disappears. I just can’t imagine this pain not having a reason. How can it just come out of nowhere? But I will accept the ultrasound results for now and try to be at ease
    I think it’s really hard to accept you have pain with no explanation. Normally pain equals a problem so the brain struggles with this one. I have in my times of googling seen that women have had pain in areas they pressed when they had cancer but their tumours always showed up on their ultrasounds right away. So if it was something like cancer they would of seen it right away.

I hope in time it passes but it’s very frustrating not having an explanation for it.

Ive currently got my left nipple twitching/tingling. I just find I seem to constantly have odd pains and problems with my breasts now I’m in my thirties. Nobody tells you about all this. X

Sorry to revive my own thread but I didn’t want to make a whole new thread.

Why is it that it seems like breast cancer is super common in 30 year olds? Statistically it’s not. It’s still more common with older women. However, when you read stories online they’re all 30 year olds! And they all had doctors who brushed them off or clean ultrasounds only to be told they had breast cancer after? These stories literally raise goosebumps on my arms. I’m wondering if I’m doing myself injustice by not probing this further. My ultrasound was clean however, the pain is still there. Again, it’s only there when I press on it at a certain angle, not there otherwise.

The simple answer? 30-year olds are more photogenic, and more likely to have equally photogenic offspring.

Papers like to print stories that will shock their readers normally?

Im currently having exactly the same thing but on left breast. If I push on a certain area (to the right on my nipple) I’m getting horrible pain. Not getting the same anywhere else.

I keep trying to say to myself breast pain is rarely ever cancerous. Health anxiety is so horrible!

If there was something there it would of shown up on your scan x

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information