Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Can’t stop worrying about MND

Re: Tremors when waking up ?

Quote Originally Posted by Murphy93 View Post
    Does anyone else experience this at all ? Like an internal tremor especially when I wake up in the
    Morning it’s really bad ! It eases during the day but I still feel quite shaky a lot of the time.

Worried about it - I’ve been living with it for over a year now but can’t get any explanation

It's anxiety. Nothing to worry about, high levels of cortisol in the morning.

Best thing to do is get up and move about as soon as possible to burn it off.

Thank you!!! 😊

Wow just saw your post, I literally just posted the same thing that I have been facing for a few nights, mine is more apparent when I'm lying down but it's constant! horrible and stops me from sleeping.

Are these tremors almost like a buzzing feeling throughout your arms legs and body? If so I get woken up about 2-3 times a night with these lately. It’s been about two weeks for me. Unfortunately with anxiety it’s the chicken or the egg problem - I worry that it’s some underlying health problem that spikes my anxiety but for all I know it could be my anxiety spiking the symptoms. I guess if I have to think of what’s probable it would be the latter. I’ve never had a big health worry ever come true, it always ends up being anxiety. Doesn’t make it any easier though!

Hope we all get a good night sleep soon!

Re: Can’t stop worrying about MND

I feel so stressed tonight as I am still worrying about MND . This week I have been feeling so weak feel like my arms and legs are heavy and I just don’t feel myself.

Been lifting my home weights tonight just to prove I still have muscle strength .

17months of twitching now and feeling like this , I’m so anxious I feel sick and so alone.

I know I’m such a broken record . I really need some tough love to snap me out of this

Quote Originally Posted by Murphy93 View Post
    Been lifting my home weights tonight just to prove I still have muscle strength .
    And I assume you do so end of subject Look Murph, you've been on this roller coaster for years. Look back through your history. One other thing that has been as persistent as your fear is you posting about it on an anxiety forum. Just based on that, you know what the deal is.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Yep I did Fish!

I know - honestly I am a nuisance . It’s the only forum I’ve been on and I don’t tell anyone in my life how bad this has got .

I feel like I’ve lost all logical thinking and wish I could put this to bed .

I promised myself I would have nipped this in the bus at 6 months which would have been last July and I don’t really know how I’m still in this position .

I’m on meds now and really trying but my god I have chosen the worst rabbit hole to be in and I wish I never fell down it .

The positive is that you recognize it. Now its about throwing wrenches in the gears that get you in the rabbit hole.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Thank you! thanks for always being there to offer kind words

I've had this quite a lot the last 2-3 years. Scared me out of my mind when it showed up, and Google has a lot of scary explanations for it.
    I get this when waking up, mostly after a short nap during the day.

I am confident now that it is anxiety, and as others usually suggest, probably has something to do with the stress hormone cortisol.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread Information