Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Can’t stop worrying about MND

Re: Partner said something which triggered me

I have intention tremors, muscle twitches and even full body twitching and spasms.

Don't start me on my eye twitch.

I thought I had MS, but it turned out to be the lesser evil (though still mega annoying and life affecting) FMS.

Thank you both so much .

Nora I suffer massively with internal tremors what was your diagnosis if you don’t mind me asking .

Quote Originally Posted by Murphy93 View Post
    Thank you both so much .

Nora I suffer massively with internal tremors what was your diagnosis if you don’t mind me asking .
    FMS (fibromyalgia)

However, internal tremors are also a symptom of anxiety and it's all to do with the stress response as one would shake when having had a near miss with a car etc.

Ah okay! I’m sorry to hear you suffer from FMS I’ve often wondered if I have it too .

I just wish I could start training my brain to believe that after 2 years it’s probably anxiety and not the big scary . It’s just so hard .

Ah okay! I’m sorry to hear you suffer from FMS I’ve often wondered if I have it too .

I just wish I could start training my brain to believe that after 2 years it’s probably anxiety and not the big scary . It’s just so hard .
    It is hard. But if I managed it after six years of severe HA, then you can do after two.

Re: Can’t stop worrying about MND

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Hi everyone ,

I’ve just had such a bad week I wanted to reach out to anyone who will listen.

My anxiety seems to be out of control again and after 21 months I am still twitching it’s driving me insane I feel like I’m losing my mind and constantly feel sick to my stomach that I have als

I’m waking up every morning with dread and I am shaking all over it’s awful . Now I feel like my arms are weak and burning .

I just want to end this nightmare . 30 years old and I am Wasting my life away with worry . I just hope I’m going to be ok .
    Hi I was wondering if you ever figured out a diagnosis? I’m 21 and have been experiencing muscle twitches which led me to a ALS down spiral. Any insight would be great

That’s my hope I’ve struggled with HA before and it runs in my family. It’s started twitching in my upper left arm, and I googled “upper arm twitching” and nothing but ALS came up in the first few results. I cried all day and all last night. I’m only 21, and still have so much to do. I’m suppose to get married in 4 months and was hoping to have a child soon. I’m putting it all on hold. If I have ALS there is no way I can marry him and put him through that. Or have a baby I’m going to have to leave without a mother. I’ve been in bed all day. It’s in my left arm, leg, and right leg. My face on the left side feels stiff which I read could be bulber onset. Could that always be anxiety? Thank you for the reply

Quote Originally Posted by Anxiety218 View Post
    Hi, I too experience tingling which I went to the doctor multiple times about who insist it’s just anxiety which is the most likely answer.
    With all due respect, to cancel you wedding over this? I hope you have a very understanding fiancé. What are you doing to treat your HA?

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread Information