Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Can’t stop worrying about MND

Re: Can’t stop worrying about MND

I went to the gym this morning and worked out for an hour - I gave it my all and boy do I feel better for doing so

It’s so easy to get wrapped up in the thoughts of my head that I forgot how to function normally

Guess I will just need to take this one day at a time and hopefully slowly recover from this
    Wow, well done you - I think you are making brilliant progress on 'recovering from it' already. A get up and go attitude and distraction are the best attributes needed at this time.

Having a bad night tonight read an article in the news which has triggered me now I am in a panic .

I wish I could stop worrying about this but I don’t know how to

Is anyone available to chat - I’m having a bit of a panic attack tonight and need tips to calm down

i Wish it would all end

Hi all

Just having a real bad couple of days Again and I am absolutely fed up Of living my life like this.

I have literally been worried sick since the end of January this year that I have MND and here I am ...still here!

I’m so angry at myself for letting this get on top of me, some days I am doing so well and then there’s days where I just want to fall apart.

I’m dragging myself through life at the moment and just don’t know what to do, I don’t know how to get it in my head that I am ok ?

For people that I have been down this rabbit hole , how does it end please let me know how you did it and got out the other side,

Healthy anxiety is winning again at the moment and my anxiety is becoming a full time job, I am In tears alone on a Friday night.

Re: i Wish it would all end

I got out with therapy. I was as far down as I could go and that's what got me out. And work. You can't stop working on it. I have seen a therapist on and off since 2015 and now have one I see once a month to stay on top of things. I wouldn't have made it through without that. I also know many, many people who are incredibly successful with medication. Either way, start by either talking to your doctor or looking into therapists. Don't expect you can do this alone.

Drugs, CBT and bloody-mindedness. I had to hit the point where the desire to not be miserable outweighed the fear.

Thank you for replying to me , I think it’s time I seek professional help and medication I see no way out from this

Quote Originally Posted by Murphy93 View Post
    Thank you for replying to me , I think it’s time I seek professional help and medication I see no way out from this
    Yes - there is no reason to take your mental health any less seriously than your physical health. Just like sometimes we get illnesses that our body is able to fight off on its own and other times we need to see professional help or take medication, sometimes our mental/emotional health reaches a point where we can't recover on our own. There are so many resources out there and no reason to keep needlessly suffering!! Good luck!!

I am suffering a serious setback and I don’t know what to do with myself I can feel a panic attack coming on and i am alone myself not sure how to stop it.

I honestly can’t stop worrying about MND - it’s taken 11 months of my life now and I am a mess still, I’m not sure how I can continue like this .

Really think I’m at my rock bottom

What symptoms are you experiencing? Sorry to hear you are going through this. Healthy anxiety sucks.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information