Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Can’t stop worrying about MND

Re: Tremors when waking up ?

I did actually think low blood Sugar too actually ! Is it possible to have low blood sugar for a year and a half without any diagnosis of why ? I have actually been showing a lot of signs of pcos and read that it’s linked to low blood sugar and can cause it so many one explanation !

Not to mention my nerves Are shot to pieces all the time with my health anxiety lol !!

Thank you for the thoughts

Twitching how long did you have it ?

Hi all

Just wanted to know if anyone can shed some light on twitching as I am currently in a state still over it .

I’ve had it for 17 months now and still can’t shake the MND fear ! It’s awful . Has anyone had it this amount of time and any advise on how to stop worrying about it ?

Re: Twitching how long did you have it ?

They're likely to be benign course fasciculations. I've had them for 25+ years and mine are related to Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (neuro-immune/autoimmune condition)

If you've had them for 17 months then this is a good sign it's nothing serious. Anxiety can also cause them and this is probably the main reason people get them. You could try some high strength magnesium which may help.

Re: Twitching how long did you have it ?

Wow 25 years plus! Thanks wise monkey it’s a relief to know that they can be benign and last that long without being serious .

I don’t know why I just can’t understand that it’s a good sign

I have just bought magnesium hope it works . Also on vit d and folate as those are both extremely low

Re: Can’t stop worrying about MND

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

Elen

Hi all

I hope you are doing good .

It’s over a year now since I wrote this thread and I’m so dissapointed I’m myself that I am still In a state of worry.

I’ve had a good few months on and off where I’ve managed to focus and channel all my energy into anything but anxiety but some some reason it has came back with a vengeance this weekend.

It’s odd how it’s just crops up . So I’m still twitching ( this is 20 months now ) and feeling shaky and weak - the MND fears haven’t subsided and I’m so bloody mad at myself

Anyway guess I’m just having a bad night - I feel lonely and hopeless and having been doing strength tests like a crazy person all night .

Hoping this anxiety attack passes soon as it really is horrible .

I feel like anxiety is winning . I’m on medication and trying so so hard to shake my fear but I’m still worries senseless over having a neurological illness . Almost 2 years of my life gone

Sorry to rant guys having a bad night tonight

What dosages are you on of meds? How long? Have you felt any relief? Therapy? Self-help books?

Hi there

20mg dosage I’ve bought three self help books and downloaded some apps . I’m so miserable about it all and feeling very worthless that I can’t shake my fear

Have you talked to you doc about your dosage? What med is it?

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information