Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Can’t stop worrying about MND

Re: Can’t stop worrying about MND

Quote Originally Posted by AntsyVee View Post
    What dosages are you on of meds? How long? Have you felt any relief? Therapy? Self-help books?
    Hi Antsy Ved it’s citolapram x I haven’t to be completely honest I know I really should

I think you need to talk with the prescribing doc about dosage. The max dosage is at 40 and there’s always escitalopram which you could try as well if adjusting the dosage doesn’t work.

Thank you for that I think I will try and see my doc see if she can help me . I’m in such a dark place just now - being in this forum helps a lot

Hang in there. There are sometimes when it's just not going to be easy, but they will pass eventually.

Feel like I’m not in control again

Hi everyone ,

I’ve just had such a bad week I wanted to reach out to anyone who will listen.

My anxiety seems to be out of control again and after 21 months I am still twitching it’s driving me insane I feel like I’m losing my mind and constantly feel sick to my stomach that I have als

I’m waking up every morning with dread and I am shaking all over it’s awful . Now I feel like my arms are weak and burning .

I just want to end this nightmare . 30 years old and I am Wasting my life away with worry . I just hope I’m going to be ok .

Re: Feel like I’m not in control again

Quote Originally Posted by Murphy93 View Post
    Hi everyone ,

I’ve just had such a bad week I wanted to reach out to anyone who will listen.

My anxiety seems to be out of control again and after 21 months I am still twitching it’s driving me insane I feel like I’m losing my mind and constantly feel sick to my stomach that I have als

I’m waking up every morning with dread and I am shaking all over it’s awful . Now I feel like my arms are weak and burning .

I just want to end this nightmare . 30 years old and I am Wasting my life away with worry . I just hope I’m going to be ok .
    So you've been in control for the best part of two years? What's changed? Stressful events, or have you slipped into bad habits re diet and stimulants etc?

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Quote Originally Posted by NoraB View Post
    So you've been in control for the best part of two years? What's changed? Stressful events, or have you slipped into bad habits re diet and stimulants etc?
    Hi Nora I’m so sorry I’m only just seeing this reply. Unfortunately I haven’t been in control the past two years I’ve just been existing and struggling to get by . I would say bad habits is an issue I’m not eating well and drinking a lot more .

I don’t know why After 2 years I’m spiralling back down this rabbit role

Partner said something which triggered me

I’ve been battling my als fears for about 2 years Now , and have my good months and very very bad months.

Today I gave my partner a cuddle and he was joking about how my my arm was twitching, it happened again and he said there’s that wee twitch again I like your wee twitches”

To the normal person this would be totally brushed off but as you can imagine it’s sent me into a spiral - I don’t know if I am subconsciously twitching or just tensing up when hugging but I really need to be talked off the ledge 😟😟 I am spiralling about it even though this arms literally twitched on and off for 22 months I just can’t seem to stop panicking now .

Has anyone else had this experience or noticed a partners wee twitches and shakes ?

Re: Partner said something which triggered me

Both my husband and I twitch, sometimes on and off or sometimes it seems never ending for weeks on end. Small twitches that can be seen and only felt by the person, little twitches like you’re describing and then even huge twitches where a leg or an arm/hand just decides it wants to jump about! Nothing wrong with either of us physically.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But I have promises to keep,

And miles to go before I sleep. - Robert Frost

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread Information