Thread: Soft Stools and Now Diarrhea This Morning

Soft Stools and Now Diarrhea This Morning

Hello, it’s me again. It’s been like a month since I’ve posted. Pretty proud but I am human and my bowels are a trigger so just looking for some support. For about a week I’ve had soft stools and this morning I woke up and drank a glass of water and had such bad diarrhea. Like when you’re peeing and it feels like you’re peeing out both ways. I’ve never experienced that. This is what I’ve eaten in the past few days:

So Thursday I had in n out, Friday I had fish tacos and beer, then in n out again, Saturday was Healthy I think, Sunday I had a breakfast burrito with like cheese and meat and salsa, Sunday night we had corn and chicken, and I think it was that night that we had sonic at like midnight. I had a few bites of a chicken sandwich and some tots. Monday we had white claws which are like hard seltzer waters and red meat. And I've been eating a lot of beans because they were leftover and needed to be eaten. Last night I had a gluten free pizza with dairy free cheese and just thinking about it makes me want to throw up. I was so sick to my stomach after eating it last night

I’m curled up on the couch and afraid to eat anything. Should I be worried about it being something serious? Just need someone on the outside to shed some light. I tried to get ahold of my husband but he’s working and can’t talk for a few hours. Which makes my anxiety feel even worse.

Re: Soft Stools and Now Diarrhea This Morning

It sounds as though you've been eating badly and you're paying the price. I wouldn't worry about it.

Feel better!

I agree with Blue Iris... Shite in = Shite out. Ride it out and seriously consider a healthier diet plan.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Thanks you guys! I’m trying to focus on it just being that but I’ve had abdominal and lower back pain and now I’m really worried about what if it’s appendicitis

No wonder you have the runs, yeah it will keep doing that until your system cleans out.

It’s friday and my poops are still soft and loose. Now I’m freaking out about colon cancer. I wiped today and there was some red on it. Feeling down and depressed and scared. Really worried about what if since I’ve been worried about colon cancer off and on for like four years what if I am manifesting it?! I’m reading this book about how you attract things into your life and what if because I’m so scared about getting it I’ve screwed myself?! Do I sound crazy?

If you've had the runs for a few days, the soft tissues down there are going to get irritated and bleed. This actually happened to me this week; I'd been eating rubbish, too.

Thread Information