Hello, it’s me again. It’s been like a month since I’ve posted. Pretty proud but I am human and my bowels are a trigger so just looking for some support. For about a week I’ve had soft stools and this morning I woke up and drank a glass of water and had such bad diarrhea. Like when you’re peeing and it feels like you’re peeing out both ways. I’ve never experienced that. This is what I’ve eaten in the past few days:

So Thursday I had in n out, Friday I had fish tacos and beer, then in n out again, Saturday was Healthy I think, Sunday I had a breakfast burrito with like cheese and meat and salsa, Sunday night we had corn and chicken, and I think it was that night that we had sonic at like midnight. I had a few bites of a chicken sandwich and some tots. Monday we had white claws which are like hard seltzer waters and red meat. And I've been eating a lot of beans because they were leftover and needed to be eaten. Last night I had a gluten free pizza with dairy free cheese and just thinking about it makes me want to throw up. I was so sick to my stomach after eating it last night

I’m curled up on the couch and afraid to eat anything. Should I be worried about it being something serious? Just need someone on the outside to shed some light. I tried to get ahold of my husband but he’s working and can’t talk for a few hours. Which makes my anxiety feel even worse.