Thread: Back with more lymph node concerns

Back with more lymph node concerns

So it's been 12 years since I first had my lymph node worries in 2007 and then again in 2011 and 2012. I've had numerous tests, but nothing for years, and they have all been normal. I have some swellings in my armpits, both left and right and then small ones in my groin. Been like this for 12 years.
    So the other day I was stroking my neck for no reason just somethnig I did and my fingers got "caught" by a lump that kinda just jumped upwards after my fingers ran through it so to speak. It's in the clavicle area so I'm extra concerned . I was trying to find it again but I'm not sure I feel it unless I do this dragging motion from the muscle that goes from the shoulder to the neck down to the clavicle. If I try to dig around in there I don't find it. I'm hoping it's just some muscle anomaly or something, but I don't feel this on the other side.

Re: Back with more lymph node concerns

Any thoughts?

I was doing so good too. No prodding or anything but now I'm digging into my neck .
    Lately I'm also finding an issue with my breathing coming back. Also since 2007 I've been having this feeling on and off that I constantly need to take a deep breath and not getting it.

Quote Originally Posted by scared88 View Post
    Any thoughts?
    I responded to you several years ago about this and my reply still stands. What you perceive as swollen is actually normal. In the 12 years since you've had this worry and fear, you wouldn't be with us. Sounds like a bit of a blip/pending relapse so a visit to the doctor to discuss/review meds if you're on them and a refresher in CBT or some therapy to sort things out before they get out of hand may be in order.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    I responded to you several years ago about this and my reply still stands. What you perceive as swollen is actually normal. In the 12 years since you've had this worry and fear, you wouldn't be with us. Sounds like a bit of a blip/pending relapse so a visit to the doctor to discuss/review meds if you're on them and a refresher in CBT or some therapy to sort things out before they get out of hand may be in order.

Positive thoughts
    Ah yes I remember you. And yes I would probably not be here anymore but what if it is a very slow growing type? Etc....
    I do feel something with my fingers when stroke down from the top of my shoulder where it meets the neck and down to the clavicle. But then the only thing I do feel when I dig is something right by my clavicle that seems swollen but I can follow some of the swelling down the shoulder so it feels like a muscle.
    Anyway, I'm just home from the doctor and he didn't think what he felt was a lymph node, more like the edge of a muscle. I hope he's right.

Glad you went to the Dr.
    Trust in what was said, put this thing to bed. :-)

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I'm back again worrying again. What if it isn't a muscle? I dont really feel anything on the other side. What if it's one very long node or several together or a lymphatic tube with nodes.
    Sigh...

Thread Information