Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: My poo is water!

Re: My poo is water!

The can itself; I used special hole punches to cut flower shapes, filed them down, layered them, fixed them together and curled the petals and then glued them to ear stud blanks.

Wow ! That really sounds very skilled and such an interesting idea, was it just your hobby ?

Yes, although I sold them at craft fairs. These days I make a lot of beaded pieces - it's my passion, and I love that there's always something new and exciting to learn.

Yea I need to seriously look at doing something like that, to get my mind off back pain and water poo!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My husband's a dab hand at making hair clips out of beer bottle caps. Bonus: we get to drink the beer first.

Quote Originally Posted by Noworryjonny View Post
    there was nothing in the toilet but then when I wiped it was a light brown on the paper
    Frankly, sounds like you sharted.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

So we are here again with another desperate post which was caused by self-inflicted actions. When are you going to start looking after yourself?

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Jonny - Im sorry youre going through this, if Im honest I dont think its due to not eating, sure, I had this bug in december 2017 and after 3 days of not eating it ended with water d* however, you mentioned quite alot of meds - perhaps they've collided?? I cant even entertain the thought of any anxiety meds unfortunately cos my stomach would probably go haywire, perhaps this has been you?

I don’t know if it’s my anxiety, medication or what but I have this sinking feeling in my tummy and feel like I keep needing to poo, I’m trying to relax but this feeling is horrible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We've talked about this on PM Jonny, in detail, and I explained that that is entirely to be expected given the scenario/s leading up to today. You have put and are putting your body through a lot right now, and the symptoms you are getting are something that many people will recognise from anxiety and adrenaline. Everything in your GI tract is disturbed from your stomach to your bowel flora and the best thing you can do is just accept its a current symptom of your mental health, and that it will revert to normal once you are eating and drinking properly and less stressed. The more you focus on it, the worse it will become. It is possible that your new medication taken on an empty stomach is causing a side-effect, but its hard to know right now given that you are so anxious and had days without food and water. I just looked this up -

Common side effects

These common side effects happen in more than 1 in 100 people.
    If you get these side effects, keep taking the medicine, but tell your doctor if they bother you or don't go away:

• feeling sick
    • headaches
    • being unable to sleep
    • feeling sleepy
    • diarrhoea
    • dry mouth
    • dizziness
    • feeling tired or weak

So, you could ring your care provider and ask what they think ?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information