Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My poo is water!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

My poo is water!

Because of my worrying I’ve only had a few rounds of toast last night and 3 days and hardly been drinking. I’ve been taking sertraline and sleeping pills and painkillers and I just went to the toilet and it was just water coming out I’m really worried or is it because there is nothing in my tummy to poo out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: My poo is water!

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Jonny, for goodness sake, go and eat something right away, and start with a cup of water before that! You have been not eating and drinking because of some entirely non-sinister back pain, really that is incredibly silly, as you are doing more harm to yourself with the lack of food and water than the back pain will ever do you. Hardly drinking is dangerous. I should imagine that not eating in 3 days and hardly drinking could cause some VERY strange stomach and bowel issues ! Couple that with taking all the meds on an empty stomach and it really is a recipe for the sort of thing you describe.

I have just had a prawn salad and drank some water so hopefully that will harden my stools up I’m so worried

Have you not learned yet that you tend to worry groundlessly?

Was it watery like coloured water, or literally clear like clear glass ?

Jonny, you are making yourself ill, and there is actually nothing originally wrong with you.

I have just had a prawn salad and drank some water so hopefully that will harden my stools up I’m so worried
    It won't take one meal Jonny, its a good start, but don't be surprised if it takes days to gradually improve, ok.

I know I just spoke to my friend who’s a nurse and she said if you haven’t eaten anything in 3 days an not drank anything then of course I will poo just water because there is nothing else to poo out

Ok thank you and without being grim there was nothing in the toilet but then when I wiped it was a light brown on the paper

Right, so it wasn't 'clear water' then as you said on the other thread. It was coloured watery stuff and not even very much of it. Yes, that is indeed because you aren't eating and drinking, period!

You have affected the delicate balance of the GI tract, and thrown your body and intestines into a temporary starvation and dehydration mode. Snack little and often.

Quote Originally Posted by Noworryjonny View Post
    there was nothing in the toilet but then when I wiped it was a light brown on the paper
    Frankly, sounds like you sharted.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information