Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lower one sided pelvic/hip/back. (Colon Cancer)

Lower one sided pelvic/hip/back. (Colon Cancer)

I'm so scared again. I've had this happen many times before. It comes in goes for a few days . I have lower right hand sided pain in my lower back that radiates to the front of my hips so it also feels like it's pelvic pain. I terrified its colon cancer. Been having recurring lower back pain for a few years now. I'm now worried that I haven't checked it out so now I have advanced colon cancer

Re: Lower one sided pelvic/hip/back. (Colon Cancer)

Please... anyone?? I'm so scared!! Would this kinda a pain come and go with time. I can go weeks and months without the pain but it always comes back. Have I waited too long. I'm really worried that I should have got it checked out a year ago and not waited so long. :'(

Pain from something serious doesn’t come and go. That’s not how cancer works, sadly I’ve seen this more than I would like to remember.

When something is badly wrong it makes itself known in no uncertain terms, not like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But I have promises to keep,

And miles to go before I sleep. - Robert Frost

Quote Originally Posted by always scared View Post
    Would this kinda a pain come and go with time.(
    Cancer is an uncontrolled growth of abnormal cells. It doesn't come and go nor does it stop once it starts.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

What if the pain is always there!! I just only notice it when I'm under high stress or when I hear of a symptoms of cancer and thats why it feels like it comes and goes. It's always in the same area. I think it's my ovaries, fibroid or colon. It's right in the area of my hip bone and it goes right through to my back and when I'm really freaking out it starts hurting everywhere in the lower back and I'm constantly going to the bathroom It rarely hurts when I'm sleeping or lying down and it hurts the most when I move.

I swear I have symptoms of ever freaking cancer out there. I just hurt all the time WTF I just can't stop worrying about dying. I'm no longer living I'm just dying

I'm no longer living I'm just dying
    I equate living with untreated mental illness as equally challenging as living with a real physical issue. In fact, sometimes it's worse I have real physical issues. I take meds. Meds and real life professionals are available to help for mental illnesses too!

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

I do believe I have a real physical issue. I am in pain but I'm also terrified of being diagnosed.

I've been treated for HA and have had therapy for it. Physical symptoms always bring on full panic attacks no matter how much meds and therapy I've had.

I do believe I have a real physical issue. I am in pain but I'm also terrified of being diagnosed.
    Then you're going to have to see your doctor. Ask yourself, 'Which fear is worse?' Not knowing or living in irrational fear? Reassurance is obviously futile. "Told Ya So Gang" on standby.....

Positive thoughts

'Which fear is worse?' Not knowing or living in irrational fear?

I ask myself this every-time I'm spiraling out of control and I end up sadly doing nothing Thank you for trying to help

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information