Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are both your nipples the same color? Sorry so TMI!

Are both your nipples the same color? Sorry so TMI!

Okay guys this is perhaps the mostttt desperate post ever and I am very very sorry about the TMI地ess of my question. But seriously. Does everyone have nipples that are the exact same color? Is it normal to have one that is darker? Online it says a change in color of one nipple can be IBC. But I am assuming they mean a red nipple right? Not a nipple that is similar coloured but darker? Goodness! I知 losing my mind here :(

Re: Are both your nipples the same color? Sorry so TMI!

I also hope this thread doesn稚 get merged with my former one because no one will see my new question then. I know it痴 similar to my previous thread but the question is specific and I am literally losing my mind over this :(

The fact that you're driving yourself nuts over this suggests that your real problem is the anxiety.

I know! I truly am embarrassed to show such a vulnerable side of me online. I am not like this in real and work very hard to not show my anxiety. Every time I think that after this problem is solved I will go and get help but when I知 in the middle of a symptom all hell breaks loose and I知 convinced of the worst case scenario

Please don't be embarrassed? Plenty of us here have been there before - I remember going on one particularly frantic Google session because I thought my gas sounded too high-pitched!

It's important to tackle the problem at source, though, which is absolutely the anxiety.

Well all 3 of mine...But I can say my GF has differences. Is it possible it's to do with the prominence of the large vein that goes to them? We blokes don't have much use for them unless we get them pierced so they make a useful keyring

Terry !

Katniss I hope it DOES get merged with your old thread, as it isn't a separate question really, it is entirely related to your current BC fear. People will still see it, as those who are already helping you probably look at their 'subscribed threads' and see that there are new replies. Also, 'Today's posts' is another way that people view the forums, and you will appear on that. It makes it hard for people when the same HA concern comes up on a different thread, as then nobody knows the history of your problem, and people start writing things which you have already been told.

You are still doing your IBC searches ! and now looking for small bodily differences that could maybe maybe indicate that condition. IBC nipple changes would be obvious and not need you to wonder 'is it/isn't it'. To answer your question - Of course most women aren't symmetrical, blood flow differences, temperature differences on each side, slightly different anatomical construction on each side, skin differences and so on and so forth. My left one was always darker than the right.

Thank you everyone. I wish I could just laugh it away as a silly fear. So tired of this :(

One of my nipples is much darker than the other....

Mine are not the same either.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information