I'm having a real hard time with my HA lately. I've had HA all my adult life. It started with the birth of my first child in my early 20s . I use to go to the doctors all the time getting texts getting reassured and moving on. Was put on Celexa and had therapy and did all right in my 30s and 40s. Tuning 50 was hard. The fear of cancer is now taken over my life . I now have so many physical symptoms and having a real hard time.
I wake up every morning feeling so many aches and pains. Something always hurts! This year has been awful. Since December I have had so many breakdowns. It started with weakness and numbness and of course I thought I had ALS (lost a friend to ALS and she was my age) than it just got out of control. Right now its cancer again. I think I have cancer all over my body. I have so many physical symptoms it's crazy. Im really worried about pancreatic, ovarian, colon, throat...

How is everyone else dealing with getting older with HA? The odds have changed and getting cancer is VERY real now