So last week on Wednesday I was eating some sushi and edamame, shortly after I finished eating I felt a pain like something was caught or sitting in the back of my throat near my left tonsil, it stayed for a bit and then stopped but I've still been feeling it every day since then and I honestly don't understand why, it sort of feels like something is caught there or like my throat is "itchy" is the best way I can describe it, sometimes it feels like its in the back by my tonsil still but sometimes it feels like its in the middle of my throat, eating/drinking doesn't make it worse, it actually helps make it feel better for a bit, sometimes it will go away but then it will come back. I've always had large/enlarged tonsils , I was going to get them out as a kid but that didn't end up happening, I'm not sure if that could contribute to what I'm feeling or not. I'm not sure if this is globus or an anxiety thing or something else? Its really annoying and really starting to make me feel scared so any support would really be appreciated.