Thread: Just Me

Just Me

Hello everyone..

I'm from another anxiety forum that is pretty slow these days so I'm searching for a forum that is a bit more active so as to be able to post daily when in need of support. I hope to help others as well on here when possible. I'm a 46 year old male from the US.

What else to say, I have bad social phobia, I don't go out unless I absolutely have to actually and I'm very much a loner. I am extremely isolated and sometimes go a week or more without speaking to anybody whatsoever. Insomnia has been terrible lately, and searching online, I stumbled upon this forum.

Thank you for reading and I feel bad that it was a panic moment that brought me here but I guess this would be the right place to join.

Take care..

Sal
    Last edited by Sal Here; 26-07-19 at 05:43.

Re: Just Me

Please feel free to ask me anything about myself and I'll be happy to answer.. I'm pretty much an open book.

Hey, Sal, how are you doing?

It's great to meet you.

Thank you Blue Iris, pleased to meet you as well. I guess I've been struggling lately, but I'll get through as I always do.

Means a lot you took the time to read and reply.

Glad to. My social anxiety isn't as bad as it was, but it still tweaks occasionally. I get how utterly isolating it can be.

Welcome to No More Panic!

Hiya Sal Here and welcome to NMP

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and
    are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and
    support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Thank you: Venus Blue Jeans for the welcome..

Thread Information