Thread: Blood in Urine and Excessive Masturbation

Blood in Urine and Excessive Masturbation

I'm 34 year old man who suffers from Anxiety, OCD and Depression. Also, suffer from IBS.

Suddenly, from Thursday afternoon I began to pee blood from my urine.

I went to my Primary, and the first thing she asked is how many times do I masturbate per week. I told her that I masturbate 3 to four times a day. This past Thursday before the occurrence, I did it five to seven times.

This shocked my primary and my dad.

My primary sees this as me trying to relieve myself from the stress I'm going through - no work, friends, relationships. though, I've gone to the extreme of hurting myself now.

She did urinalysis at her office besides the blood, didn't find anything.

All come to the agreement, that I should do it at least once or twice a week. Though, not x times a day.

I began to pee blood again after her appointment, and went to the hospital. They told me the same thing as my dad and primary.

My Primary and Er Drs diagnosed me with my private areas being inflamed/irritated due to excessive masturbating.

They did another urinalysis and besides blood, everything seemed normal...specifying that the blood is coming from my private area.

I mentioned to the Er Dr that I might have Kidney, Bladder or Prostate Cancer. He said, um no. I'm way too young for those cancers and the urinalysis itself is showing that my kidneys are working fine. My primary and ER doc recommended me to lay off masturbation for a while until my private areas calm down.

My primary wants me to restart taking my antidepressants.

Monday, I'm doing usual yearly blood work.

The week after, I'm going to my first therapy session.

As of now,

Blood in urine has been on and off. Sometimes have pressure like sensation on the gland of my penis, irritation of the urethra after peeing, slight pressure on the side of the penis, next to the pelvic wall or pressure in middle between my scrotum and anus when seating. Which pretty much support the Dr's diagnoses. It doesn't help that I have IBS, add those typical symptoms and in my mind, I think that my IBS was misdiagnosed and actually have bowel cancer that has spread to my Kidney, bladder or Prostate even though the professionals think otherwise.
    Last edited by Many321; 27-07-19 at 22:26.

Re: Blood in Urine and Excessive Masturbation

Why was your dad involved in these discussions about excessive masturbation? ?

Quote Originally Posted by jojo2316 View Post
    Why was your dad involved in these discussions about excessive masturbation? ?
    He was there to give me peace of mind since I was freaking out thinking that I have Bladder or Prostate Cancer.

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Thread Information