Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Venlafaxine/mirtazapine - feel like I知 never going to get better

Re: Venlafaxine/mirtazapine - feel like I知 never going to get better

Quote Originally Posted by Jo79 View Post
    Oh my....what a weird and slightly wonderful morning i’m having. Was feeling my usual jittery self when I woke up along with the usual feeling that i’m never going to get there, but now I’m feeling happy, jittery/nervous/revved up, almost excited with a warm fuzzy feeling in my heart!
    Yey, your describing what I was feeling when things started to change. I felt wired, jittery and abit euphoric at times.

Just seen the psychiatrist and she wants me to increase to 225mg 😬 she said that痴 when the noradrenaline really kicks in so it might make me more anxious to start but it might not. I知 hoping it痴 just the tweak I need to keep this good feeling going but keeping in mind that it might not be an easy ride.

She wants to see me again in 4 weeks and may think about adding pregabalin if I don稚 see any improvement.

Sounds good, just remember the feelings today so when, like me, you have a off day you can be sure the good days will come more frequently.

Welcome to euphoria I love those moments. Good luck with the next increase. I didn't have any major issues going from 150 to 225, so hopefully you'll be the same. My psych said the same about the noradrenaline at that dose. When will you increase?

I've been wired today, almost felt a bit manic, with a constant chatter in my head about things I need to do. Quite strange. Not awful though, and reasonably productive.

Anyway, here's hoping for a euphoric weekend for us all.

Well I’ve taken the first dose this morning and I’m feeling extremely nervous about how this will turn out. I’m trying not to think too far ahead ����

Just give it time and don't get too frustrated it will help the meds work.

Good luck Jo. Give it time and try not to panic about it. One day at a time.

I have had a reasonable day today. Started off a bit crap this morning as usual but had my mum coming over for a bbq lunch so just got on with sorting out stuff for that, had a couple of wobbles but just slowed down, did some deep breathing and was ok. Then after lunch just sat and watched my son having fun in his paddling pool, I haven’t laughed so hard for ages!

Just now though I have started getting the intrusive thoughts about my partner back again. I’m trying just to accept that they’re just thoughts and i’m not feeling too anxious about them, but I keep looking at him and it’s almost as if I don’t recognise him, I feel all foggy, like I’m a stranger in my own home? Is this what derealisation feels like!?

It could be. I felt spaced on 150, not woozy or anything, but cut off and distant from everything going on around me, which I think was derealisation. Does that sound similar? It can be a side effect of ven but will hopefully subside in time. Also a symptom of anxiety so it's difficult to know the cause, but staying calm and accepting the thoughts and feelings will help. Glad you've had a good laugh today - that's a great medicine in its own right!

Can't beat a good laugh, I was wetting myself this afternoon as my mother in law didn't stop farting even in the restaurant, its so embarrassing but I found it hilarious, I am so immature.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread Information