Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Worried about or climate

Worried about or climate

im seeing all these stuff about artic wildfires burning the arctic. june was the hottest recorded month. sea ice is decreasing every year its making me worried about our climate as a whole. see im a cold weather winter kind of person seeing all this stuff about earth is warming winters may be a thing of the past soon at least snow wise its just very concerning to me. i dont know what to do.[title is supposed to be our not or}

Re: Worried about or climate

Tough call. I agree with you, but I think all you can do is try to reduce your own impact, and where possible encourage others to do the same. Use the car less, fly less, pay into carbon offset schemes, support clean and renewable energy etc. If everyone did it would have a huge impact. We're a way off from that, but I think people are starting to take notice and some are making changes.

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Emmz

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

I think many of us are worried about this. But the problem is more than any one person can solve. It cuts across many spectrums of life: personal lifestyles, political, economic, etc. All we can do is keep fighting the good fight, as mentioned above, and try to vote for people and policies that support the environment.

Believe me, I'm worried too!

Why, we've even ignored the warnings and are still buying peat that comes from a resource we've quickly squandered! If there was any chance of saving the planet, it's gone now.

The Brazilian dictator has started burning down the Amazon. If this carries on, our last chance of saving the climate will be GONE.

https://secure.greenpeace.org.uk/pag...1BcUpjOlbanMxA

It is indeed an enormous problem. It might even be insurmountable. All we can do is our best. And hope. And be curious.

Also I have really noticed that people are waking up to this. Even a few short years ago it wasn’t unusual to be a denier

Hope?! There is no hope, there never was! When that evil man took power, it was already too late!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information